Young Leaders Program
In recognition of the key role of young professionals in the gas industry, the WGC2022 Young Leaders Program aims to acknowledge, develop and support the industry’s future leaders. The program will take place on Wednesday 25 to Friday 27 May and will bring together candidates in the industry and provide them with a package of educational and networking opportunities.
Who Should Participate?
Industry professionals aged under 35 (born on or after 1 January 1987) and:
- Rising employees on an executive track
- Promising leaders in business management, technical, and legal roles
- Access to the dedicated Young Leaders Program session
- Access to all Conference sessions from Wednesday 25 to Friday 27 May 2022
- Access to Networking Reception
- Access to Closing Ceremony
- Access to Exhibition
- Access to Technology & Innovation sessions
- Conference proceedings
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle buses from official hotels to conference center
- Complimentary City Tour
Young Leaders Program Session
Debate with CEOs and other Board level representatives of large IGU Member Companies, about the future of the global energy business ‘as an attractive place to work’.