293 speakers presented in 72 sessions across a four-day program covering a range of strategic, commercial and technical topics facing the gas industry.
- Plenary Sessions – The worlds most senior energy and environmental leaders debate and be questioned for their views on the most significant issues shaping the global energy agenda.
- Luncheon Addresses – These sessions featured leading industry figures and executives addressing topical issues in a more intimate setting. Luncheon Addresses will require an additional fee to attend.
- Current Debates – These sessions gave audience members the opportunity to debate with invited senior-level executives on the most commercial and strategic topics of the moment.
- Industry Insights – Drawing on their global network of knowledge the IGU Committees lead this more technical part of the program. Provided attendees an opportunity to learn, ask questions and share knowledge on the most relevant and timely industry information. The Committee’s areas of interest included Exploration & Production, Storage, Transmission, Distribution, Utilization, Sustainability, Strategy, Gas Markets, LNG, Marketing & Communication and R&D and Innovation.
- Technology & Innovation Sessions – These sessions delved deeper and experienced industry experts demonstrated and explained the latest gas industry innovations and technology.