WGC2022 Call for Papers
Taking into consideration the WGC rescheduling and the impact of COVID-19 on the energy industry, as well as the lives of the people in our community, we have decided to extend the Call for Papers submission deadline to the 27 September 2021.
We understand and are very mindful that in these challenging times and travel at a minimum, you need more time to make a decision to submit an Abstract to the Call for Papers. We want to assure you that we are keeping positive and encourage you to submit your Call for Paper Abstract during these times. There is no cost to submit an Abstract and we welcome all industry experts to take this opportunity to make your impact in front of the global oil and gas industry and speak at the largest global gas conference.
Reasons to Submit an Abstract
- A unique opportunity to present your commercial and technical knowledge to participants from around the globe
- Raise your own profile and that of your company’s in front of an international audience
- Inspire fellow attendees with learnings they can take back to their organisations across the world
- Speak in front of a global audience of up to 3,500 industry experts
- Use your speaking platform to network and make new business connections to further your goals
- Be a voice in shaping the global energy agenda